Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quick Story Time Note

I want to start out by thanking all of you for the amazing response that I have received for my stories. When I first launched this site, I wasn't totally sure where it would lead to and when life happened, my hopes for it had to be put on the back burner. It wasn't until a few friends of mine encouraged me to post my stories here that this site really began to take shape and gain life. The hits on the first two story time days were beyond anything I could imagine. Since then, the hits have slowed down tremendously but I'm not letting that discourage me. So many of you are still encouraging me to write and seem so eager to read my stories.

Since it does take me time to write and proof these stories, I wanted to let you know that my current plan is to post 1-2 stories a week. I'm going to try to post something every Wednesday and then using my Facebook page, come up with some way for all of you to "earn" a second story. Today's goal was simple..I just asked that 10 people like or comment on a post. Story earned!

This next story will be broken down into 3 parts. It is, to date, the longest piece of erotica that I have written and it's rather special to me because I wrote it as a gift to someone special. I'm not going to name names because he knows who he is and it is with his permission that I am posting this. I hope that you enjoy it as much as both him and I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Straight Sex Talk - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.